On 07/7/2016, Airports Authority of India (AAI) has come up with a recruitment notification to recruit for ” Junior Assistant ” post. Through this recruitment notification, Airports Authority of India (AAI) Desires to hire candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class for the post of ” Junior Assistant ” Airports Authority of India (AAI) is planning to recruit 60 candidates for the post of ” Junior Assistant “. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 8/8/2016.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Airports Authority of India (AAI) before the 8/8/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant|
|Education Requirement||10TH, 12TH|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||60 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.12,500-28,500 /- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||8/8/2016|
|Address For The Job||REGIONAL HEADQUARTER (NR), OPERATIONAL OFFICES, RANGPURI, GURGAON ROAD, NEW DELHI-110 037|
|Reference No||Advertisement No. 01/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Junior Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Assistant|
|No of Posts: 01 Post|
|Age Limit : AGE LIMIT AS on 30.06.2016. The Candidate s’ age shall not be less than 18 years and (a) Not more than 30 years for Unreserved Candidate. (b) Not more than 33 years for OBC candidate. (c) Not more than 35 years for SC/ST Candidate. (d) Length of service extended by 5 years for Ex-servicemen belongs to SC/ST and 3 years for OBC only. (e) Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of verification of documents. (g) Upper age limits are relaxable by ten years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.|
|Salary : Rs.12500-28500 In addition to basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Scheme, Pension, Medical Benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI Rules & Regulations.|
|Qualification : 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks ; OR b) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks|
|Desirable : Due weightage shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more (subject to maximum limit of the following) a) Computer Science as subject at 12th class level; b) NCC ‘B’ Certificate. c) Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service. d) Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment. e) Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur|
|Driving License : Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR) b) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year before as on 30.06.2016. (OR) c) Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years before 30.06.2016. In case of (b) & (c) , on qualifying the online exam the candidate shall be informed in writing to produce a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License at the time of Driving Test. In case, the candidate fails to do so then he shall not be allowed to take Driving Test and be straightway disqualified for the further selection procedure.|
|DISQUALIFICATION : Physical deformity, chronic diseases, colour blindness, night blindness, squint eye, flat foot, bow legs, knocking knee and refractive error will be considered as disqualification.|
|Application fee(Including bank charges & Service Tax ) : 1000/- Only (र One Thousand only)|
|Job Location: New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply : 08.08.2016 (18.00 hrs.)|
|Address For The Job : REGIONAL HEADQUARTER (NR), OPERATIONAL OFFICES, RANGPURI, GURGAON ROAD, NEW DELHI-110 037|
|Reference No: Advertisement No. 01/2016|
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/8/2016
- The candidates will have to appear for online exam, physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test. The candidates will be allowed to appear in driving test subject to passing the online exam & physical measurement test. The candidate who qualifies the driving test only will be allowed to appear for physical endurance test. Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant(FS) is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of Basic Training Course from AAI Training Institutes. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules. AAI will not be responsible for any injury caused during the course of selection process.
How To Apply?:
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the above posts.
- The online test will be held at Delhi/NCR only. The number of centres can be reduced or increased, depending upon the number of candidates.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC will have to produce his original caste certificate from the competent authority, alongwith attested copy of the same, at the time of physical verification of documents failing which his candidature shall be cancelled and he will not be admitted for further selection process.
- OBC Candidates availing reservation will have to produce latest OBC CERTIFICATE with “NON CREAMY LAYER STATUS” in the prescribe format by the Government of India for Government services at the time of physical verification of the documents.
- Only those candidates who are fulfilling the eligible criteria will be allowed to appear in the online test. The candidates have to appear for the online exam/physical measurement /driving test/endurance test to the above post at their own expenses.
- The qualification must be obtained from Govt. Recognized institutions/Universities.
- Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
- The authority reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for test and change of exam centre on the basis of any other norms decided by the Authority at a later date.
- The decision of the selection committee is not liable for challenge and same shall stand final and binding of each candidate.
- Centres for examination will be Delhi/NCR region.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- The eligibility of new applicants with respect to age, experience etc. will be determined as on 30.06.2016. For Educational qualification, candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are also allowed to appear in the written examination subject to the condition that they will have to produce the final results before appearing in the further selection process.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA in a degree is awarded, the candidates will have to produce document indicating equivalent percentage of marks as per norms adopted by the University/Institute at the time of document verification.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous bodies must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of verification of documents from their employer. In case, the candidate fails to produce the NOC, his candidature will not be considered.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right on candidates for being called for online exam. NO interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidates is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Decision of AAI in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents is to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Management reserves the right to fix the standard and specifications for screening and calling the number of candidates for online exam and/or physical endurance/driving test.
- AAI reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises. Without issuing any further notice or assigning any further notice/any reasons thereafter. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained against this issue.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
- All queries/issues any dispute will be at Delhi.
- Please do visit your email account regularly for further updates.
- The Admit cards/call letters to be issued to the candidates are purely provisional. However, in case any ineligible candidate has been issued admit card and has appeared in the On-line test/trade typing test or allowed to join AAI , his/her candidature will automatically be treated as cancelled at any stage of the recruitment /service in AAI on grounds of his/her ineligibility.
- Further notifications/corrigendum in this regard, if any, will be put up on AAI website only.
- In case of any dispute, English version of the Employment notice will be treated as valid.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/8/2016