Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Superintendent through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Superintendent on or before 24/06/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Superintendent
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 10 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-per month
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/06/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Deputy. Director, Central Bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7 th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi — 110003
Detail Of Post:
Filling up the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police on deputation/absorption basis in Central Bureau of Investigation.
- Total No of Post : 10 Posts
- Classification of Post :General Central Service Group ‘A’/Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)
- Pay Scale : Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-)
- Method of Recruitment By deputation/absorption
- Period of deputation Not exceeding 3 years.
- Age Limit The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/absorption shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Eligibility conditions for appointment on deputation: A. Officers under the Central Police Organisation: (a)(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or (ii) With six years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the pay band-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay Rs. 4600 or equivalent, in the parent . cadre or Department; And (b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience; (i) Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university; (ii) Three years’ experience inenquiry or intelligence investigation work. Or B. Officers under the State Police Organisations; (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or (ii) With six years’ service in the grade OR C. Officers of Central Excise and Customs or Income Tax, or persons working under Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings; (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or (ii) With six years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the Pay Band -2 of Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; and (b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: (i) Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university; (ii) Five years’ experience in vigilance or investigation or intelligence work.
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/06/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
- Applications of only such Officers/candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with (i) cadre clearance (ii) bio-data (in duplicate) as in the pro-forma enclosed (Annexure-II) (iii) Attested (on each page with rubber stamp) photocopies of ACRs for the last five years (iv) Vigilance Clearance (v) Integrity Certificate and (vi) Statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years. Advance copies of applications, applications received after the closing date or not accompanied with the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected.
- The officers coming on deputation/absorption as Dy.SP in CBI are benefited with a considerable increase in their monthly pay by way of SPECIAL INCENTIVE ALLOWANCE @ 25% of pay sanctioned by the Government.
- Period of deputation including short term contract in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of Central Govt. shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
- The applications of suitable and eligible officers who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to the Dy. Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7 th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi — 110003, so as to reach within Sixty days of issue of this circular .
- Detailed eligibility Criterion (Annexure-1) and pro-forma for Bio-data (Annexure—II) are available on the CBI website www.cbi.gov.in .
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/06/2016