Prasar Bharati has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Anchor cum Correspondents through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Prasar BharatiEligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Anchor cum Correspondents on or before 08/07/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Detail Of Post:
Doordarshan News, Prasar Bharati, (Broadcasting Corporation of India) invites applications for 27 Anchor-cumCorrespondents (AcCs) in 18 RNUs of DD News on a one year contract basis, at a consolidated remuneration of Rs 33,000/ per month for engagement as per the contractual policy of Prasar Bharati. Requirement of personnel to work as Anchor-cumCorrespondent would be at the rate of two (2) each in 9 Regional News Units of Ahmadabad, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and Patna and one (1) Anchor-cum-Correspondent each in the RNUs at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram.
- Total NO of Post : 27 Posts
- Requirement of personnel to work as Anchor-cum-Correspondent would be at the rate of two in 9 Regional News Units (herein after called ‘RNU’) of Ahmadabad, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and Patna and one each in the RNUs at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram
- Those selected will be assigned the work of correspondent/news reporter and will be required to undertake tours within the State and outside, as required.
- Remuneration offered: Rs. 33,000 (Thirty three thousand) per month (consolidated)
- Eligibility/Criteria and Selection Process Candidates desirous of applying be either a graduate in any discipline having degree/diploma in Mass Communication/Journalism OR Graduate/Post Graduate in Mass Communication/Journalism) from a recognized university /reputed institution with minimum 2 (two) years’ experience in the relevant field as anchor/correspondent/reporter in electronic media. Only the field experience after acquiring the relevant educational qualification will be considered.
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/07/2016
- Selection Process will include Written Examination and Screen-cum-skill test
How To Apply?:
- Application Form will be available on Kendra website as also on DD News website (ddinews.gov.in)>opportunities. Application form is available only in English.
- Applications would be received by individual RNUs and further scrutinized, processed there.
- Timeline for this activity will be common to all RNUs and so will be the date for holding the written test.
- Written test would be held in the city where the RNU is located.
- No TA DA will be given to applicants for appearing for the written test or screen-cum-skill test
- Questions papers will have national, regional and language specific content.
- Questions will also have Hindi, English and local language sections, as also sections to test General Knowledge, knowledge of language, news sense and ability to translate
- Securing of minimum marks for each section will be essential for passing the written test.
- Eligible and desirous candidates may apply in the prescribed form given below to Head of RNU concerned, DD News, along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 400 drawn in favour of DDO of the respective Doordarshan Kendra, Prasar Bharati, payable locally. Application must reach by 6 pm on Friday July 08, 2016. (within four weeks of the publication of the Advertisement in Employment News)
- Applications will be summarily rejected if not accompanied with documentary proof of educational qualifications and experience claimed.
- Candidates whose applications are found in order in respect of educational qualifications and experience will be intimated by email/SMS within 15 days. No other means of communication will be used. Therefore, they must write their email and mobile phone number clearly in the right places in the application form. A list of such candidates will also be posted on the website of respective DD Kendra as well as on DD News (www.ddinews.gov.in> opportunities).
- Candidates may please note that the applications will be summarily rejected (i) If it is not accompanied with proper Demand Draft for Rs 400/ drawn in
favour of DDO of the respective Doordarshan Kendra, Prasar Bharati, as the case may be and payable locally (ii) if it does not have valid e-mail ID and mobile number, (iii) if it is not as per proforma, (iv) if it is without proof of qualification and experience, (v) without a signed latest portrait Photo (2.5”X3.5”) at the prescribed column and (vi) received after the due date. Candidates are advised to fill up the application form properly by paying due attention. No further correspondence in this matter will be entertained. Prasar Bharati/DD News reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of Anchor-cum Correspondents to be engaged at any point of time, without assigning reasons thereof. Canvassing in any form will be liable for rejection of the candidature.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/07/2016