GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 50 Staff Nurse Posts: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh has advertised notification for recruitment of Staff Nurse Vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 29-12-2014 upto 01.00 PM. Other information like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
GMCH Chandigarh Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 50
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
1. For UR: 32 Posts
2. For SC: 07 Posts
3. For OBC: 11 Posts
01-2014. Age relaxation of 05 years for SC, 03 years for OBC.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution or equivalent OR B.Sc. Nursing or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution. Registered as Nurse and midwife with State Nursing Council.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.250/- plus Bank charges, if any for SC candidates, Rs.500/- plus Bank charges, if any for all other categories through Challan from any SBI in the “Power Jyoti” account of GMCH. Ex-Servicemen, PH and the candidates whose name are sponsored by the Regional Employment Exchange (REE), UT, Chandigarh are exempted from Application Fee. After Depositing the fee candidates should ensure that 03 copies of Challan along with Seal, Challan no. and signature of the Bank Official are given on it.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.gmch.gov.in on or before 29-12-2014 upto 01.00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website “www.gmch.gov.in”.
2. Click on the “Vacancies” —> Select the appropriate position applied for.
3. Read all the Instructions carefully.
4. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph.
5. Click on the “Apply Online” link.
6. Fill all the details carefully.
7. Upload the copies of photograph.
8. Click on the “Submit” button, an unique Registration code will be displayed on the screen.
9. Now pay the Application fee on next day in any branch of SBI.
10. Again revisit the website and enter the Challan Number.
11. Submit the application form and take printout copies of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 29-12-2014 upto 01.00 PM.
For other details like pay scale, age relaxation, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply, etc., click on the link given below….
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for Challan
Click here to Apply Online