Ing Vysya Bank Ltd Walk-In Any Graduate freshers 2016 for Telesales/Telemarketing Executive/Office at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Ing Vysya Bank Ltd.
Company Name: Ing Vysya Bank Ltd
Position: Telesales/Telemarketing Executive/Office
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India’s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to become a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited. The consolidated balance sheet of Kotak Mahindra Group is over 1 lakh crore and the consolidated net worth of the Group stands at 13,943 crore (approx US$ 2.6 billion) as on September 30, 2012. The Group offers a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From commercial banking, to stock broking, mutual funds, life insurance and investment banking, the Group caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and the corporate sector. The Group has a wide distribution network through branches and franchisees across India, and international offices in London, New York, California, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Mauritius and Singapore. For more information, please visit the company’s website at http://www.kotak.com
Handling customer calls
1. To Attend the inbound calls of customers either in Retail Liabilities or Credit Cards and process the queries & requests to customer’s satisfaction
2. To identify and convert the opportunities for cross selling (banking product) on customer’s call
3. Responsible for quality communication and customer servicing within laid down productivity and service benchmarks.
4. Ensure customer delight and consistent service experience, including timely resolution of customer queries/issues.
5. Adhere to agent-level Service Level Agreement (SLAs) specific by the process
6. Ensure adherence to time schedules (Turn Around Time)
7. Complete the logs specified by the process (End-of-day target)
8. Adherence to Information Security norms & quality process norms.
9. To be aware of and comply with any updates about the process
10. Act on the feedback given by Team Leader/Team Coach or Quality or on the coaching provided to the team as guidelines for improving performance
11. Provide inputs to improve work procedures that can enhance overall team performance
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
How to Apply:
Walk-In Date :- 9th August 2016
Walk-In Time :- 10 AM
Walk-In Address:- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK, SIDDAPPA COMPOUND HOSUR MAIN ROAD, BOMMANAHALLI, Bangalore – 560068