State Bank of India (SBI) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (Vice President CRM- Implementation, Vice President Customer Analytic (Assets Products) & Vice President Technology Architect vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 06-07-2016 to 20-07-2016. & send the hard copy of application on or before 30-07-2016. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 04
Name of the Posts: Specialist Cadre Officer
1. Vice President CRM- Implementation: 01 Post
2. Vice President Customer Analytic (Assets Products): 01 Post
3. Vice President Technology Architect: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 21 to 45 years as on 31-03-2016.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBA (Marketing) or MCA from reputed institution for Post Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics from reputed university / MBA (Marketing/ Finance/ Operations) or MCA for Post 2, B.E. / B. Tech /M. Sc. / M. Tech. in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics or MCA from Government recognized University / Institution for Post 3 with adequate experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Personal interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 600/- through online or by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com from 06-07-2016 to 20-07-2016 & send the hard copy of application form along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Brief Resume, Educational Certificates: Mark Sheets/ Degree Certificate, Experience certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment& in an envelope should be subscribed as “Name of the Post Applied” by post to “Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 on or before 30-07-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & contact no.
2. Applicants should log on to the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
3. Click on “Careers ——>”Click Latest Announcement”.
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Fill the all details in the application.
7. Application fee should pay through Online & Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 06-07-2016.
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 20-07-2016.
Last Date for Receipt of the Print Out of Online Applications: 30-07-2016.